Pages

Monday, 15 February 2016

Mr Worsop - Student Teacher

We have been very lucky to have Mr Worsop in our class for the past three weeks. Below is some information about him. Mr Worsop is back at Uni from next week but will be coming in about once a week before being back in Room 17 for seven weeks later on in the year.

Hi my name is Benjamin Arthur-Worsop. I'm in my final year of my study at the University of Auckland. I was born in Taranaki and moved to Auckland when I was starting primary school. I was Head Boy at Papakura Normal School and went on to finish high school at St. Peters' College in Epsom. Both my parents work in the education section working in private tertiary education. Their passion and the value they put on education was what drove me to become a primary school teacher.

Aside from teaching, my next biggest passion is sports and the outdoors. I'm an avid sportsman with a love for all sports. I love fishing and camping. I just really love being outside. In terms of education, my favourite area is Mathematics. I enjoy a good challenge and strive to be the best at everything I do.
I look forward to meeting all of you at some point.




No comments:

Post a Comment