Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Dylan N - Persuasive piece

You Should Brush your Teeth!

‘Mummy, my teeth is black!” I think you should brush your teeth! If you brush your teeth, you will have a nice breath, no black teeth that could fall out, and you won't have to pay lots of money at the dentist.

My first reason why you should brush your teeth is so you can have a nice breath. If you don't brush your teeth, you will get bad breath. I don’t like having a bad breath.

My next reason why you should brush your teeth is so you don’t get black teeth. Your teeth look weird when they are black, and when they are black they are dead or dying! RIP tooth!

My final reason why you should brush your teeth is because if you go to the dentist, you will have to pay a lot of money to fix your teeth just because you didn’t wash your teeth.

In addition, I think that you should wash your teeth every day!

-Dylan Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment